Thursday, May 22, 2008


Many of you know that I'm in a play, Pure as the Driven Snow. That play is ending this weekend and I have many mixed feelings. First I'm excited to have date night back with Conan and also I'm excited to have weekend nights back to do what ever I want, (usually nothing except for our date night). Second I'm a little sad because I'm just now getting to the point where I don't feel like I'm going to pass out from being scared out of my mind with stage fright, and I'm enjoying my little part and adding little things that are a lot of fun. Third, I've met a few people that I will truly miss and will probably not keep in contact with because we our in different stages in our life. This has probably been the coolest thing I've accomplished in a really long time. I really enjoy acting and will probably do it again. Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me to do this and has stood by while I vented about the things that go on in the theater.

3 comments:

Megan said...

sad :( well, and happy :) You can do it again. We, as women, need to make sure aside from nurturing and constantly caring for others that we find some creative outlet for ourselves. It's so important. Then not only can we define ourselves as a mother or wife but also a PERSON!

Heather said...

That is so cool that you did this! I am proud of you!

Conan said...

I really am proud of all the hard work that you have put in to the play. It was so fun to come and watch. I know that it wasn't easy for you and I am happy that you have overcome one of your fears. I am looking forward to getting our weekends back. Have a great weekend!