Wednesday, June 11, 2008

TAGGED!

**For those of you that have never done this, erase my answers and apply each of the questions to yourself then post on your blog**

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was a newly wed and working for Close to my Heart. Also trying not to be baby hungry in Provo UT.

5 years ago: We were living in Moreno Valley CA. I was working at Gymboree and hanging out with Bailee.

1 year ago: We had just gotten back from being in Cancun Mexico and dealing with not having someone make my bed or make my meals for me. Ahhh...good times.

Yesterday: I did about 8 loads of laundry and even put them away. I also got a new cell phone cause my old one was dropped in a toilet.

5 snacks I enjoy: Chips and salsa, yogurt, ice cream Sundays, fruit and pringles.

5 Books I like: Time Travelers Wife, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and The Host.

5 places I’d love to run away to: California, Hawaii, Mexico, somewhere in Europe and any place that is warmer than here.

5 bad habits: procrastination, getting annoyed easily, eating, shopping when I have no money too, and staying up too late.

5 pet peeves: Hearing and/or seeing people eat their food, slow drivers, slow people, forgetting things I shouldn't, and whining.

5 things I like doing: Being by my self, having date night with Conan, reading, shopping and being on vacation somewhere.

5 things I would never wear: Spandex pants, hair net, really tight clothes, stilettos, and fishnet tights.

5 famous people I’d like to meet: Stephenie Meyer (author). Really I'm with Megan, I don't care to meet any of them. But it would be kind of fun too anyway.

5 people I’d like to see fill this out: Cori, Heather, Robin, Jeanne, Darylann and Tami.

1 comment:

Megan said...

So funny Sarah! I had to revert to an older phone I had stored away because the one I had was dropped in the toilet(actually survivied) then in the bathtub! Kids....gotta love 'em