Sunday, June 28, 2009

Starting off the Summer!

After the kids got out of school I decided I needed to do something fun a few times a week. So the first day of summer vacation we went to the park and played. They had a lot of fun.






Samuel and his sisters. He's such a stinker! But we like him that way.....most of the time.


The next day we went hiking. Maddi started out liking it then we got higher and into the forest a little more and she really wasn't enjoying her self, so like a good mom I had to capture the moment.

We found gigantic leafs. Super cool.




Happy hikers! Madelyn, Allison, Samuel and Bailee. Taking a rest once we were done.


After the hike we went across the street and played by the river. The kids had a lot of fun throwing rocks and cooling off. I'd say it was a pretty good start to the summer. Of course now they expect something fun everyday.....I'll do my best. :)







1 comment:

Chocolate Chelsea said...

you are such a good mom. That looks so fun. AND is that really where you live. The scenery of those photos are beautiful. Not to mention your kids are so cute and getting so big.