Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snowy Fun!

It started snowing and was super fun!
I needed to get Christmas card pictures done, so we went out in the freezing cold.

These were perfect so we were done in 7 min. And then had hot chocolate in the warm house.
The next couple of days it snowed off and on, and then......more snow than anyone has seen in a long time.
We lost power for over 24 hours. And it got so cold in our house we snuggled together at night just to stay warm!

It was an adventure I really don't want to repeat. But makes a pretty great story.

It took Conan 2 hours to dig us out. We had to take my parents to the airport since they were visiting. They came from India and were used to 90 degree weather and came to our Winter Scary Land. Needless to say they were happy to get out of here and go to California.

Sometimes Daddy's ideas aren't the best....like jumping in 2 feet of snow in your jammies to do a snow angel. Hmmm, always good times.








2 comments:

Megan said...

OMG...freeze my butt off! We're in Utah right now and um ya, it's cold!!! But I couldn't imagine no power for 24hrs :(

Heather said...

Holy cow!!! That is a ton of snow!!! Looks fun if the heat is working! Have a great Christmas! I will call you later next week to chat, My prayers and thoughts are with you!